Body Control: With a Little Help From A Friend

 My friend Dave had a big secret and he needed help.

One day while I was hanging out in my backyard reading, a beautiful young woman came into the backyard liked she had been there countless times before. "Hello?" I said, puzzled, but interested since she was so fucking hot that I could barely think of anything other than what she would look like naked. "Hey, dude. It's me, Dave. I need to tell you something." "Dave?!" I exclaimed. "Yea, now shut up and listen, For a week now I have been cursed to be a women who keeps getting hornier until she gets fucked. I messed up and there is now no way for me to go back." What an opportunity, I thought. "So, let me guess, you need me to fuck you silly or otherwise you will get so crazily horny you might do something even dumber than fuck your good friend." "Pretty much," said Dave with a sigh. "Oh, also I guess that part of the curse is that whoever fucked me last has complete control over my body." "That sounds fun," I said with a sly smile. 

Cecilia Rose (@cece_rosee_) | Scrolller

Dave came over to me in his hot, little body and began to grind on my lap, his perky but small breasts barely showed through the light jacket he was wearing. Without wasting time, I pulled his pants down and started to raw dog him right there in the open. Dave's new body needed to breed, needed to be dominated by a big, handsome stud. With Dave on my lap, her mouth open, breathing heavily, I repeatedly slammed myself up into her guts. Our bodies braced, as I shot a load up into Dave. We moaned, together in ecstasy, as I finished my orgasm right up into her sweet, moist pussy, sealing the second part of the curse.

"With that out of the way," I chuckled, "Now I want you to have humongous natural breasts designed for a world class titty fuck." Dave immediately took off his jacket as his normal sized boobs swelled up and strained the very limits of the tank top he was wearing. "Dang, those are perfect," I said as I came over to her and grabbed a handful of each of her new tender, nursing-sized boobies. "You know what is next," I said. Dave removed the now very tight fitting tank top and got onto her knees, lifting her chin up to look me right in the eyes. A perfect sex goddess. Now I took my still hard cock, and slid it right between the tits of this sex goddess and let her go to town. Dave was practically a professional, thanks to my control over her, at pleasuring my cock in every which way as it slid, again and again, between her huge knockers. Each time, my penis head came right up under her chin. Her little hands made her giant tits looks even bigger as she squeezed them together to keep me dick throbbing in ecstasy. Soon, her perfectly designed boobs got the better of my cock. I starting thrusting even harder between her warm, soft tits as my satisfaction was imminent. She smiled and leaned her head forward so I could spurt my load all over her beautifully face. With my cock nestled within the heaping mounds of flesh that were her boobs, I busted a load right into Dave's face. She smiled, and was practically watering at the mouth, as I covered her cute little face with a thick layer of jizz, more than happy to go again once I was ready.

Comments

  1. Why did you get rid of labels? I find them necessary for captions. Please return them?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Body Transformer: Fun with Magic Rings

Incest: A Sexy and Satisfying Mistake