Gender Swap: Pleasure by the Lake

 "How long is this hike going to take?" I ask my girlfriend, Connie. We have been walking for several hours and are now coming up to a beautiful lake, hidden from the world. "I really wanted to get to this lake," said Connie with a strange grin on her face. "It is supposed to be magical."

"Yeah right", I said "magic is not real." She then pushed me into the lake and jumped in after me. Once I hit the water the changes began. I felt my hard muscles softening into small arms and legs and all my weight shifting to the front of my chest and my ass. Quickly, I tried to get out of the transformative water but it was too late. Intense emotions and pleasures rushed through my mind as I started to feel new cravings and insatiable desires. Connie was also changing. She grew a foot in a matter of seconds and seemed to be massive compared to my new little, banging body. When the magic had finished with us, I was now I super-horny bimbo girl no more and five feet tall and Connie was a six foot seven specimen, all muscle, with a giant cock hanging between her massive legs. 

"I knew this would work out for us," said Connie as she grabbed me around the waist. I was so horny and I needed to do something to please her, to make her put her cock inside of me. I backed away for a second and said, "Do you like these?" jiggling my breasts up and down with the lake in the background. "I'm going to ram my cock in you so hard." Connie pounced on my breasts with her big, strong, hands and began to massage my nipples. I am such a horny girl now. My juices dripping down my leg as I moaned for more. Connie took my supple breasts in her huge hands and gave them a squeeze, then another one. I had no choice but to grab Connie's dick and begin stroking it. Connie then lowered me down to the ground so her cock was eye level with my face. I sucked and licked and pleasured Connie's dick because it seemed to give me just as much pleasure as it gave her. Eventually Connie's cock was so hard that she was ready to blow, so I got ready to take her load. The cum went everywhere on my gorgeous body as I orgasmed equally as hard. I started bouncing my tits up and down as the cum ran all over them. My hands were in my pussy as I tried to savor every last second of the most intense pleasure I've ever experienced.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Body Transformer: Fun with Magic Rings

Body Control: With a Little Help From A Friend

Incest: A Sexy and Satisfying Mistake