Friend: New Life, New Activities

 "I hate my life," said my friend Derek to me after a few beers. "I can barely get a job and I can never get laid. I just want something different." He finished his beer and got an idea. "Hey, could you use that magic book you found to turn me into someone different?" 

I had found a magic book in the back of an old library last year, but had not wanted to use it. Who knew what would happen when you mess with magic. Derek looked desperate so I got the book and tried to read a spell under the "body transformation" section. 

As I read the spell Derek's body immediately began to change. "What is going on, dude?" said Derek as his hips flared out, his height rapidly shank, and his chest literally shot out into two immense nursing-sized breasts. Within seconds Derek became a sex-goddess with insane curves and a beautiful but mischievous face that practically screamed "I'm here to get fucked".

I was soon overwhelmed by the irresistible sexiness of the new Derek that I started to thumb through other spells in the book to see what I could also do to him. 

"Holy shit, I'm a smoking hot chick with super boobs! This is awesome, man. Let's go to a bar or something." He grabbed his breast with one hand and his ass with the other and laughed. "What are you doing now with the book?" I started to read the next spell I found, a spell for making submissive cock-sluts. A shiver of relief appeared to run through Derek's buxom body and breasts. His face became more relaxed. "Hey buddy," said Derek. "How about I bend over for you and you come stick your dick in me?" Derek bent over and point his ass right at my crotch. "Is that still you Derek?" I asked. "Yep, but I really want to please you so shut up and fuck me silly." I lifted up his dress and stuck my dick inside of his new pussy. The new Derek immediately started gyrating on my cock just like the new cock-slut he was. When I was almost ready to come he suggested that I put it on his tits and face because "that would be so badass." I did it and he loved licking it up. Derek is certainly excited about his new life as my personal whore. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Body Transformer: Fun with Magic Rings

Body Control: With a Little Help From A Friend

Incest: A Sexy and Satisfying Mistake