Body-Morpher: Getting in to the party

"Are these big enough for ya?" said Jake, now in the body of the most stacked girl I'd ever seen in person.

Ever since I met Jake, who turned out to be a body-morpher, I had been trying to get him to turn into a girl. He usually just made himself into a bigger and more muscular guy. He was hesitant to turn himself into a girl, because every body had different hormone levels and he couldn't predict what he might do if he became female. But today I would get him to do it. The richest guy in town was throwing a party on Saturday that would have all the drugs, music, and babes Jake and I could ever dream of. We couldn't get in without bringing a super hot babe ourselves, but Jake quickly came up with the solution. I told Jake that the party was on Friday so he might try to morph a day earlier and I could try sampling the goods early.

boom. : u/smbcboka

"I'm going to turn myself into the hottest babe in the world so we can get into that party," said Jake, so excited about our plans. He made a face and began to shrink from his dominating height of 6'5" to around 5'2". But not everything about him was smaller. A black sweatshirt materialized around his now smaller torso. From behind its fabric, I could see two massive breasts begin to form, soon stretching the fabric of the sweatshirt. Soon Jake's demeanor changed. He no longer seemed like the Jake I knew and smiled at me with a curious seductiveness. "Wow. Look at these knockers!" said Jake as he slowly unzipped his sweatshirt to show me what he had done. "Those are amazing!" I said. Unbeknownst to me, those sweater-puppies were giving me an all-time boner. Jake noticed, and leaned over a little bit more so that his perfect boobs were practically spilling out of the sweater. Then the new, booby Jake reached towards me and starting stroking my now hard-as-hell penis. "oooohhh, you like that big boy, you want mommy to stroke you until you're ready to cum all over the big stripper tits I made just for you." I had no idea what had happened to Jake's mind, but he was now certainly some kind of bimbo. "I'm going get on my knees and suck and suck your cock until you spurt all into my mouth. Then you will cum in my tits, then you will fuck me in every position until we go to that party." I had no idea what was going on, but I wasn't somebody to question orders. As I was about to cum into her mouth, she started bouncing her tits up and down like she was about to cum as well. Her eyes rolled back into her head as I busted the largest load of my life into her lip-stick lined mouth.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Body Transformer: Fun with Magic Rings

Body Control: With a Little Help From A Friend

Incest: A Sexy and Satisfying Mistake