Wish Caption: One Wish, Several Orgasms

 "Holy Shit,"I said, "These tits are fucking huge now!"

A lot had changed since my best friend Mike found a wishing coin. It only granted one wish, but when Mike found it he wished, "to be able to have fun all the time." How is a wish like that supposed to be granted? Well, it was granted by turning me into a plaything for Mike. Now he has fun with me in every way imaginable. I guess I am going to be his luscious fuck-toy for the foreseeable future.

Just minutes ago he turned me into my little sister, Jenny. A few seconds later he had me reverse cowgirl begging for his huge cock. Now he wanted Jenny to be a little more "fun". A huge rush of emotion washed over me as my little sister's body began to swell. Huge, fuckable breasts pushed their way out of the tight little dress Mike had forced me to wear. They were so heavy and all I could think about was getting Mike to squeeze them and shove his dick between them. This was so messed up.

photographer 📸 @hussein_mohamed_photography #edit @ahmed_bobo13 #stylist  @aya_mitwally @yokz 👗 #makeupartist @am… | Blue evening gowns, Tight  dresses, Sexy women 

"You look so fucking hot as your sister with those big, pumped-up stripper tits," said Mike. "This is awesome! How about you slide that dress up and spear yourself with my dick?" I had to obey. I slide my sister's dress up and began riding Mike dick. His cock was now huge and I felt as if this body was born to ride it. I was a lioness of sexual desire. While I was having the time of my life, Mike upped the sensitivity of my new stripper tits. Now the only thing in the world that I wanted was to be titty fucked by Mike. He obliged. 

Later, after cleaning myself up from all the cum on my chest and face, I couldn't wait to see what Mike would do to me next. I guess he wouldn't be having as much fun if I didn't love it all so much.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Body Transformer: Fun with Magic Rings

Body Control: With a Little Help From A Friend

Incest: A Sexy and Satisfying Mistake