Body Possession: Along for the Slutty Ride

"Oh no, not again." I thought to myself as Jack pulled out his dick and said those magic words, "how about a blowjob?"

Jack and I had been roommates for over a year and he was now wanting to moved out with his new girlfriend, Vanessa. One night a large thunderstorm hit the roof of our apartment and I was vaporized into a spirit. With the energy of the lightning bolt, my spirit was launched from my bedroom and just happened to hit Vanessa as she was about to knock on our apartment door. I was now in Vanessa'a boobalicious, buxom body. I became aware that I only had the ability to speak from Vanessa's body but could not control anything else about her body. This was about to be a problem. 

Elsaaababy on Twitter: "Spicy 🌶 🥵 https://t.co/ayn3qZ5WxJ" / Twitter



Jack opened the door and I exclaimed, "Its me Jack, your roommate, not Vanessa. The lightning somehow trapped me in her body!" But while I was saying this her body walked into the apartment and starting taking off all her clothes. "Oh no, Jack, you have to stop me. I'm not in control of her body!" But it was too late. Stripped down to Vanessa's panties and bra, I knelt down to the floor and began unbuckling Jack's pants. A few seconds later I was balls-deep on Jack's cock, working his shaft like the busty slut he had told me Vanessa was. "So it's really you in there, bud?" Said Jack as he continued to thrust his cock in and out of Vanessa's mouth. "Then you're really going to enjoy what is going to happen next." The next second, Jack started to cum inside my mouth. Hot, sticky cum shot down my throat as I sucked up all his manly juices. After I finished pleasuring Jack, my body went to his bedroom and put on a revealing top that screamed how badly this body wanted to get fucked. My new boobs were practically bursting out of a red top and it somehow made me feel really good. Jack said we were going for a ride.About a mile from the apartment, Jack pulled the car over. Before he even needed to ask, I bent over the center console and starting sucking his dick again. While I got going, he took his hand and began fondling my massive hooters and rubbing my nipples. My pussy was so wet now that I stopped blowing him and just took his dick and steered it right into my wet, hot pussy. Right in his car, he started pounding my like the big-boobed, bimbo I was going to be for the rest of my life. All I could say was, "Jack, fuck me harder, you are my daddy, I need your tasty daddy cum all inside of me."



 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Body Transformer: Fun with Magic Rings

Body Control: With a Little Help From A Friend

Incest: A Sexy and Satisfying Mistake