Magic Spell: A Little Fun with the Law

    I had been practicing my magic for months. But recently I needed to steal a few things from a few local stores in order to acquire all the supplies I needed for the new spell I've been practicing. 
A police officer knocks at my door, a big tough guy. He tells me that I was caught on the security camera of the Rite Aid, and tells me to put my hands behind my back. He thought I was heading for jail, but little did he know that my new magic spell was all ready to go. Before he could pull his gun on me, I made a quick wave of my hands and a very powerful, irreversible "sex goddess" spell was cast on the unsuspecting police officer. In a matter of seconds the muscles of the officer shrank into almost nothing and were replaced by a perfect bouncy ass, two gargantuan nursing breasts, and a sopping wet pussy. The breasts were so big that the police officer's uniform ripped clean open and two perfect breasts pushed out toward me. 

"Oh god, I'm so horny," was all the former tough guy could say before he began moaning like a dog in heat and playing with his new equipment."You are now my new sex toy," I said, a little drunk off of the excited from the spell working so perfectly. "You are now my sex slave. All you want in life is to take my dick up your ass or anywhere else I want to put it. Tasting my cum will make you orgasm. Your breasts are full of yummy milk that gives me tons of extra energy to fuck you. You only speak about how much you need my cock and how fuckable your body is." I was just having so much fun, what other awesome stuff could I command this "guy" to do? "You will call me master and when I am not having sex with you, you will follow me around the house on all fours in lingerie until I am ready to fuck you again. You will also orgasm every time I say the word 'cumdumpster'. You will always be starving for my semen and will savor every drop of it when you suck my dick." My new sex slave's eyes were glazed over at this point. All she could do was drop to the floor and wait for my cock. She sat there, on all fours, drooling, with her huge tits pressed together in a ridiculous push-up bra, as my cock got harder and harder. I whipped it out and she began passionately sucking with all the technique you could ever dream of. My satisfaction was assured as she took it so deep down her throat that my seed was practically being shot straight into her stomach. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Body Transformer: Fun with Magic Rings

Body Control: With a Little Help From A Friend

Incest: A Sexy and Satisfying Mistake