Remote Control: Backfired Revenge on a Bully (Part 1)

    Chester had been bullying us for too long. It was time for some payback, so my friend Johnny and I pooled our money together to get a new experimental body morphing remote that Johnny's uncle had just finished designing. We headed down to the beach where Chester liked to hang out and flirt with all the girls who Johnny and I were too shy to ever talk to. We found Chester alone underneath the pier. "Hey, what are you fuckwads up to? Didn't I already throw you into a locker this week? Are you back for some more punishment?" said Chester. "Not exactly," I said confidently, "we are the ones who are going to be dishing out the punishment this time." I pointed the powerful remote at Chester and pressed the execute button (I had already set it to "blonde, bubble-butt bisexual bimbo"), but Chester was too quick! He dodged the ray of energy that shot from the remote and in one fluid movement ripped the remote from my hands and turned it on Johnny and I, pressing the execute button with the settings still on "blonde, bubble-butt bisexual bimbo"!

Hot Babes HQ on Twitter: "🔥Mady Nelson🔥 https://t.co/rxPbbxd1xB" / Twitter
 In a few seconds Johnny and I had become a couple of gorgeous, bikini-clad hotties with absolutely perfect, bounce-a-coin-off booties. We looked at each other in horror and tried to cover our perky breasts from the hungry eyes of Chester, but it did no good. Chester began fiddling with the remote, pointed it at us again, and hit the execute button with the settings on "completely obedient". Now, Johnny and I could only stand there and wait for what Chester wanted us to do. "Hey boys," buckled Chester, "How about you turn around and give me a look at your fat asses, and smile so I know you like it." We did as he commanded. Chester was beginning to get really horny now that we were practically giving him our juicy asses for his enjoyment. "Ok, now take your bottoms off and let me fuck you both from behind." We seductively slid off our bikini bottoms and positioned ourselves for Chester's carnal enjoyment. He stepped up behind me first, my ass was pressed right toward his throbbing crotch. Chester with one hand grabbed my ass cheek and with the other got his rock-hard cock positioned within an inch of my asshole. He starting thrusting all nine inches of himself into my asshole, and it hurt so bad that I began to cry. Chester was fucking me so hard that I was literally lifting off the ground with each thrust. The rougher he got, the more I could feel my humongous bubble-butt shake under his manly control. I could tell that Chester was about to cum, and as he was he flipped me around and lowered me to the ground. His penis was now right in my face as he continued to stroke it. "Get in on this, Johnny," he commanded. "Now open wide girls!" Chester happily busted a huge load all over both of our faces, making sure to get it especially in our gaping mouths.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Body Transformer: Fun with Magic Rings

Body Control: With a Little Help From A Friend

Incest: A Sexy and Satisfying Mistake