Remote Control: Backfired Revenge on a Bully (Part 2)

   Amouranth, la streamer vetada por twitch: su... | MARCA.com 
Chester made us follow him home, without even letting us put our clothes back on or wiping the cum off of our pretty faces. As his naked, cum-covered sex slaves, Chester forced us to make him a nice lunch. After he was done eating, he declared, "Having two of you around is too much. I only need one of you to fuck silly." He pointed the remote and Johnny and in a few seconds Johnny was back to his normal self. "Thank God!" Johnny exclaimed. But before he could get to the door Chester asked, "Hey dork, do you wanna fuck your friend?" Johnny stopped and thought about it. He looked over my body hungrily. Before he could decide, Chester pointed the remote at me and hit the execute button with the settings set to "red hair, DD tits, perfect body". While my juicy ass stayed the same, my hair quickly turned from blonde to fairy red. I felt an energy well up in my chest. My modest breasts now exploded outwards to fill the cups of a ridiculous DD push-up bra, creating the perfect cleavage to pleasure your dick.

    With the changes Chester made to me, Johnny could no longer hold back. "Sure, I'll have a go with her," said Johnny, surprisingly with no noticeable hesitation. He came up to me, practically a foot taller than I was now, and easily forced me back onto Chester's bed. He started by pushing my breasts together to make them look even bigger. Then he reached inside my bra and began massaging my hooters, making sure to really show me who was the boss. He then spread my legs with his hands and entered me with his throbbing cock. Like an animal, Johnny roughly fucked my pussy, repeatedly ramming my head into the headboard of the bed. He grabbed a handful of my mommy milkers as he continued to thrust. "Way to go buddy," said Chester from the doorway. Johnny got my legs up in the air over his shoulders as he was about ready to finish inside of me. Thrusting and thrusting, I could feel his member beginning to bust. He came deep, deep inside of me, hot streams of sticky cum filling me to the brim. He kept his dick inside me for a few more minutes just to relish the experience even more. He got dressed, and before he left asked Chester, "Can I come back tomorrow and do this again?" Chester said, "Sure, I don't see why not. She's fucking stacked and there is plenty of pussy to go around." Johnny left, and Chester came up to me, I was still panting from the last fuck session. "Ready for another round?"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Body Transformer: Fun with Magic Rings

Body Control: With a Little Help From A Friend

Incest: A Sexy and Satisfying Mistake