Roommates: Pleasurable Arrangements With My Roommate

"You look hella fake," I told my roommate Jeff. Things had certainly got a lot weirder around here since Jeff's ex-girlfriend turned him into a chick. He said that she would look way hotter with big, fake tits, so she turned him into a girl who had just the big, fake tits that Jeff wanted. Now they were broken up and Jeff spent most of his time moping around our apartment, looking incredibly hot, and often wearing almost nothing. I usually tired just ignoring him and let him figure things out for himself, but he had stopped paying for his half of the rent weeks ago and I had to do something about it. "Can we talk about your half of the rent, Jeff?" I asked. "Shit, I know. I haven't been doing my part. I promise I'll get out and make some money soon," responded Jeff. 

Jessica Cakes Net Worth, Biography, Background, Family, Career
He walked over, wearing only a plaid shirt and some cute, flower panties. His massive tits were like two perfect, ripe cantaloupes protruding seductively from the edges of his shirt. An idea seemed to cross Jeff's mind. "Hey, you probably have enough money to pay for my half of the rent. Is there something I could do, some way to earn such a favor from you? A way that might be very, very pleasurable for you." Jeff's demeanor changed as he started to open his shirt, inch by inch, soon showing all of his pumped-up pair of firm, tasty, stripper tits.

Things were starting to move very quickly. She was now straddling my legs as I sat, squeezing her tits together, begging me to suck on them and tell her how they tasted. "I'll be your fucktoy, I'll be your fucktoy any way you want it, if you pay my part of the rent," moaned Jeff as she forced my face deeper into her incredibly deep cleavage. I gave her the thumbs up and she proceeded to start massaging my crotch, getting me diamond hard. I was drooling in anticipation. The next second, all of her clothes were now off and I was staring at a naked goddess who would do anything to please me. She turned around and let me feel her firm, buxom ass cheeks, but this was too much for me. I had to have her, now! I leapt up from the couch and grabbed her around the waist and bent her over. She exclaimed, "Oh take me daddy, I'm all yours!" I got her in position and starting pounding her with my virile cock. The pussy was so wet and, being the boss, I had my way with it. I knew just how to get Jeff right where I wanted her. As my cock went in and out of her, and my hands continued to grab handful after handful of her sweaty, pumped-up boobs, I got both of us on the verge of climax, her body gyrating like a top beneath my touch. She pleaded for me to keep going, practically in hysterics at how pleasurable I made her feel. Finally, with a few final thrusts, going deeper than I thought possible into her soaking, warm pussy, I made us both cum in a tornado of convulsions and passion. "Keep fucking me," was all she could say. She turned around, and looking like an animal in heat, said "Lets go again."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Body Transformer: Fun with Magic Rings

Body Control: With a Little Help From A Friend

Incest: A Sexy and Satisfying Mistake